7 Mar 2009

Short and to the stupid...

Right, well, I had planned a bigger post for tonight, but as it turns out, I'm drunk, it's 2 o'clock in the morn and I have a plane to catch tomorrow... or today. That's right. I'm off on holiday. To the Gambia. So I actually have an excuse for not posting in the next week.

As I said, I was planning a larger post because the world of PC gaming is going practically bonkers with fun-filled frills at the moment, but as it is I'll leave you with this.

Firstly, Quake Live is brilliant...

Secondly, emailed to me was a copy of so-absurdly-ambitious-it-has-to-be-fantastic-or-crap, Incognito: Episode 1 (thanks to Magrathean Technologies) which I will get into reviewing as soon as I return to England, just like all those other things I promised to write about but haven't...

Thirdly... linky... just because.

Back in a bit...

No comments: